UK company Citicus Limited's Citicus ONE risk and compliance management software has received a 5-star ‘outstanding’ rating from SC Magazine in its annual group test of risk and policy management tools. Citicus ONE was given the highest rating for its features, ease of use and value for money and an overall verdict describing it as a:
"Very good solution for enterprise risk and compliance management."
The SC Magazine review draws particular attention to the way in which Citicus ONE presents visualization of risk and compliance status in its many graphical reports. It also highlights the software's capabilities for risk management of real-time industrial control systems.
Other features of Citicus ONE highlighted by the review include:
- the extensive e-mail integrated workflow capabilities
- its wizard-based easy-to-use graphical interface
- the extensive libraries of built-in controls including those applicable to IT systems, SCADA systems, physical sites and vendors
- the remediation planning capabilities, including the ability to link actions to specific control improvements
- its ability to analyze information on incidents – both historical and future
- its flexible implementation options including software-as-a-service and on-site installation.
Responding to SC Magazine's review, Citicus managing director Simon Oxley says:
"We're delighted to get another great review from SC Magazine. This is a strong endorsement of what we have achieved in collaboration with our customers who are using Citicus ONE for an ever-growing range of governance, risk and compliance requirements."
The full review of Citicus ONE can be found at www.scmagazine.com/citicus-one-vr40/review/4193/.
About Citicus (www.citicus.com)
Citicus Limited has been providing world-class automated risk management tools since 2000. Its flagship software – Citicus ONE - has been implemented in public and private sector enterprises of all sizes around the world. Citicus also provides training and consulting services to help customers implement their governance, risk and compliance initiatives successfully.
About SC Magazine
SC Magazine arms information security professionals with the in-depth, unbiased business and technical information they need to tackle the countless security challenges they face and to establish risk management and compliance postures that underpin overall business strategies.
The magazine is the longest-running information security magazine in the world, with the widest distribution.